Tuesday, December 5, 2017

2016 & 2017 Destinations...an overdue blog post

I've been thinking a lot about updating this blog, especially since that Florida post isn't exactly finished, but I just learned I started it and never finished it, and why pick up where I left off over a year ago when I can just start over.  I link this site on my Twitter and other social media and what a bummer it is to be taken, as the reader to an out dated blog!!!

Coming soon....sooner rather than later.

My 2016 Travels - Florida & Trip #6 to LA (including a Los Angeles Top Ten Must See)

My 2017 Travels - Cancun, Florida,  Montreal, & LA (yes, it's been an exciting year)

What's in Store in 2018....

I'd also like to start a public Instagram page with photos, so that is coming soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment